Friday, April 20, 2012

Get $2 in MP3s from Amazon for FREE!

Click here to get your $2 Amazon MP3 credit!

Click "Enter your code" Type in MOMROCKS and it'll add $2 to your MP3 balance!

"Promotional offer is valid from April 19, 2012 through April 22, 2012 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by 11:59 p.m. PST on April 22, 2012. Limit one promotional credit per customer.

Be sure to use it by the deadline!"

Did I take advantage of this offer? Well of course I did! These are the two songs I chose to use my $2 on..
 

God's Not Dead (Like A Lion) and Our God's Alive

The first song cost $.99 and the second one was $1.29. I have been wanting the second one so bad, I was willing to pay out the extra $.28 to get both songs.


If you don't want to pay anything out of pocket, just pick 2 songs that are $.99 or less and you're good to go! An Amazon account is easy to create. I've never given them a credit card number or anything in order to have an account or purchase through them.

Don't miss out on this offer!!! I think it's such a great deal, I'm writing a blog post about it! Go get it now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment